Friday, 29 December 2017
Travelogue
There's a travelogue-
I keep safe with me,
only that the invisible light can touch.
I feel free to reveal myself-
but then you are you,
and I am I.
Now here, down as we pass by the city lights;
we right all the wrongs,
and wrong all the rights.
The force of the wind too goes quite strong enough;
Strong enough, to onto my face blow my hair
and for you to notice not it, but my eyes-
aglow in the softness of the night.
All else will melt in morning darkness,
but this night I promise; would become a memory.
By the time the sun rises, I would not disappear-
but as it does, I eventually would have to leave.
If because one leaves, it becomes easier for the other-
and once you leave, leaving becomes the easiest thing.
So here; I interlace my blue finger with yours,
I tell you everything would be uglier up close,
if it were not (but) love-
You'd think I would want to be found,
but it wouldn't be I who would want to be found;
it would be just you wanting to find me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment